Dosatron Injector - D3RE5
For lead time please call 01282 873333
Dosatron fertiliser injectors can be used in a variety of installations and configurations; mount them on booms or benches, or use them in conjunction with our portable trolley and 25ltr barrel for fertigation dosing on the go.
- Injection range 0.5 - 5% [0.5 - 5 %]
- Water flow range 10 l/h - 3 m3/h
- Operating water pressure 0.3 - 6 bar
- Concentrated additive injection 0.05 l/h - 150 l/h
- Stroke volume - 0.53L
- Connections NTP-BSP 3/4'' / 20x27mm
- Hose PVC - 12x16mm
Superior engineering is what sets Dosatron apart from other fertilizer injectors on the market. Our injectors are engineered to provide repeatable results with minimal maintenance, saving time & money.
Adjusting the amount of fertilizer injected is easy with our ratio-selector stems. And as always, our world-class customer service team is standing by to provide tips, troubleshooting, and any other support you need.
- For your crops: exactly the right dose, when & where needed
- For your personnel: less handling of concentrates
- Precise dosing - avoids waste
- The dispenser is completely hydraulic - needs no electrical connections
- Set it, leave it - it needs no further attention
- The dispenser is easily installed in the water line
Installed directly in the water supply line, the Dosatron operates by using the flow of water as the power source.
The water activates the Dosatron, which takes up the required percentage of concentrate directly from the container and injects it into the water.