UV Protected Polycarbonate Sheet - 6mm (1300g/m2) Twinwall
For lead time please call 01282 873333
- Virtually Unbreakable Tough & damage-resistant yet flexible
- Good Light Transmission Clear polycarbonate gives a light transmission of 76%-83% depending upon the sheet thickness
- Energy Saving Used as either primary or secondary glazing, polycarbonate gives considerable savings on heating costs and eliminates cold draughts.
- Long Life UV stabilised for a longer life and less discolouration
- Lightweight Polycarbonate is easy to transport, handle and install. Larger areas of glazing can be fixed with fewer supports
- Good Fire Ratings Polycarbonate sheets have good flammability characteristics. Both 10mm & 16mm conform to BS476 Part 3 (External Fire Exposure Roof Test), BS476 Part 7 Class 1 Surface Spread of Flame, BS476 Part 6 Fire Propagation and are classified “Class 0 Surface” to the 1985 UK buildings regulations
For small windows and lining existing windows for insulation. Also small greenhouse panels.
- High light transmission
- Good thermal insulation
Your Guide to Polycarbonate Sheeting...
When building a structure please take into consideration the size of the standard sheets (as listed on right). This will save you both time and money.
Please Note: The flutes run along the length of the sheet.
Polycarbonate Sheeting is suitable for:
- Garden centre walkways
- Cold frames
- Conservatories & Rooflights