Paraweb / Parafence Windbreak
For lead time please call 01282 873333
- Buy 2 for £637.80 £531.50 each and save 7%
- Buy 6 for £559.76 £466.47 each and save 18%
Paraweb’s open structure (58% permeability) is a far more effective protector than solid walls and hedges. Constructed from close-packed, continuous high-tenacity polyester filaments encased in a tough, durable polymeric sheath.
It will not rot, corrode or distort. Paraweb™ is unaffected by rain or salt water. Snow and ice will not stick to it and it will withstand extreme temperatures from -30° to +70°c.
Paraweb™ is environmentally sound, non-toxic and harmless to plants & animals.
Paraweb™ has many benefits including:
- Does not interfere with drainage or irrigation systems
- Does not compete for moisture or nutrients
- Virtually maintenance free
- Greatly reduces turbulence
- Does not harbour insects or pests
- Disease and rot proof
- Easy to erect
- Controlled shelter from frost
- Lets in vital sunlight
- UV stabilised
- 20 year manufacturer’s guarentee
- 1 pack staples per 30m roll
Avoid Puncturing the webbing as this weakens the paraweb and causes to split.
We found other products you might like!
Steel Sectional Cover To Fit Tank - 3.05m x 3.65m£1,766.75 £1,472.29
Aeroplas Container Pots without Label Slots - 4ltr (1,980)£922.20 £768.50
Sprayers & Accessories
Trolley Sprayer with Hose Reel & 20m Hose - 70ltr£1,549.20 £1,291.00
GreenSeal EPDM Liner - 3.05m x 2.74m£823.20 £686.00
Steel Sectional Cover To Fit Tank - 1.52m x 3.65m£1,766.75 £1,472.29
Tanks & Butts
Steel Storage Tank Kit - 1.52m x 4.57m£923.96 £769.97
Armorgard FlamBank FBC4£1,592.00 £1,326.67
Benches & Shelves
Heavy Duty Potting Bench - With Castors - 2.4 x 1m£1,420.98 £1,184.15