2.10m Wide Floraplus Irrigation Matting
For lead time please call 01282 873333
- Buy 2 for £422.46 £352.05 each and save 7%
- Buy 5 for £396.50 £330.42 each and save 13%
Floraplus is more suited to indoor cultivation where the lower water holding capacity can be balanced with more frequent watering, thus ensuring that plants receive just the right amount of water.
Ideal on benches and on the floor. Also suitable for outside cultivation where summer watering can be increased but where overwatering during the colder months should be avoided.
The higher water holding capacity of Vivaplus makes it favourable in situations where watering may be less frequent. Especially retail display areas, or where cultivation of larger container stock with a higher demand for water takes place. Suitable for use on benches and also on the ground.
Remember, the duration of watering has the greatest influence on the pots ‘take-up’ of water. The water holding capacity of the capillary matting determines how long plants are sat in water after the irrigation cycle.
Floraplus offers a substantial saving of work and time to the user. Traditionally connected to innovation and quality, this product has a bonded plastic base, quality capillary matting and a hard wearing woven top cover. The water moves through the capillary matting, through the top cover and enters the drainage holes of the pots or containers.
Can last up to 10 years if cleaned properly at least once a year, however, typically replaced after 3-6 years.
- UV stabilised top cover
- Quality capillary matting middle layer
- Robust water impermeable PE bottom layer
- Can be cut to various sizes
- Very easy to clean & store if needed
- Ideal for bedding & pot plants
- Ideal for bench or floor application
- Black with green 15cm grid lines
- Ideal microclimate
- Uniformed irrigation
- Greater uniformity of plant growth
- Less disease & mechanical damage to flowers & foliage because tops remain dry
- Reduced establishment of weeds as the surface of the mix is dry
|Reference||Product||Roll Width||Roll Length||Weight||Water Holding Capacity|