Westland Organic Chicken Manure Pellets - 10kg
For lead time please call 01282 873333
- Buy 2 for £12.38 £10.32 each and save 9%
- Buy 5 for £13.03 £10.86 each and save 4%
- Buy 10 for £10.51 £8.76 each and save 23%
- Buy 80 for £9.32 £7.77 each and save 31%
Westland Organic Chicken Manure Pellets are ideal for improving soil and the planting, as well as feeding of established plants. Chicken Manure is an effective non-chemical fertiliser and is a useful source of nitrogen.
Nitrogen is the main nutrient plants require for healthy green and also leafy root growth.
- Composted chicken manure pellets
- Ideal for soil enrichment and improvement
- Use for feeding all around the garden
- NPK 4.5-3.5-2.5 + trace elements
An ideal way to enrich and condition soils that can be used all around the garden for planting and feeding established plants
- Rich in organic matter
- Breaks down slowly into the soil releasing their nutrients
- 100% natural
- Releases nutrients slowly
- Feeds for 3 months
What to Expect
Plants will flourish for longer encouraging healthy growth. The chicken manure pellets will break down slowly releasing nutrients into the soil. For fast growing crops an additional feed may be required.
When to Use
Apply in the autumn when preparing winter beds or early in spring as a base fertiliser when preparing your beds for planting. Apply an additional feed 3-4 weeks after planting to ensure a top quality and healthy yield.
We found other products you might like!
Organic Green Compost£17.42 £14.52
Coir Bales£20.70 £17.25
Peat Free Bedding Compost - 75L£18.94 £15.78
Levington M2 Potting and Bedding Compost£17.12 £14.27
Moss & Weed Control
Aftercut Weed, Feed and Moss Killer (440m²)£27.72 £23.10
Peat Free Nursery Stock Compost - 75L£20.96 £17.47
Westland Landscape Bark Chips£16.36 £13.63
Medium-Coarse Potting Compost - 75L£16.43 £13.69