Jiffy Pots - 6cm x 6cm (2,592)
For lead time please call 01282 873333
Jiffy pots are manufactured from a minimum of 50% sphagnum peat, 50% wood fibre (pulp) and lime (to regulate pH levels). The peat content gives optimal soil porosity and improved root penetration, whilst the wood fibre gives the pot structural strength. pH 5.0 (+/-1.0).
- Air pruning gives strong, fibrous root development
- Minimal root disturbance & reduced transplant shock when potting-on
- 100% biodegradable product means no de-potting & waste packaging generation.
- Root zone microclimate averages 1° higher than using plastic pots
- Buffering capacity of pot reduces water consumption by approx. 20% compared to plastics
We found other products you might like!
Jiffy Bedding Pots - 8cm x 8cm (1,680)£126.73 £105.61
Jiffy Propagation Trays with Pellets - 30mm (30)£251.08 £209.23
Jiffy 7 Pellets - 33mm x 43mm (2000)£129.07 £107.56
Jiffy Pots R2 - Peat Based (840)£141.52 £117.93
100% Bio Degradable
Biodegradable Weed Mat Peg - 15cm (1000)£136.99 £114.16
Miracle-Gro® Performance Organics Lawn Food - 9.1kg£129.60 £108.00
Jiffypot R2 Strips - Peat Based (1,242)£144.50 £120.42
Jiffy Pots - 8.5cm x 8cm (1,400)£110.87 £92.39