LBS Horticulture Ltd
This policy applies to all activities undertaken by LBS Horticulture Ltd and impacts upon key suppliers and customers.
We are committed to minimising the environmental impact of our operations. In particular, we will achieve this through commitment to:
- Comply with all relevant legislation and regulations.
- Reduce the amount of waste produced.
- Regularly review the environmental impact of our activities, endeavour to reduce our overall environmental impact and prevent waste using best practice techniques.
- Involve employees in our environmental programme and provide necessary training to enable them to discharge their responsibilities.
- Sustain a programme of continual improvement in environmental performance incorporating suitable measurement and monitoring mechanism.
- Work with key suppliers to encourage them to develop environmental best practice.
- Improve resource efficiency (including our use of water, energy and raw materials).
- Reduce the consumption of raw materials, water and fuels.
- Work closely with environmental advisory bodies (Comply Direct) to improve our overall environmental credentials.
This policy is publicly available upon request.