The Hotbox Propagator holds 12 standard seed trays. It has an aluminium base which totally contains the heating element. The heat is transferred through the base of the seed trays to give accurate and uniform temperatures to germinate seeds or to root cuttings.
The Propagators aluminium base which encloses the heating element ensures that seed trays receive accurate and uniform heat for propagation.
The thermostat sensor is placed into the growing medium to obtain the correct temperature for maximum germination and rooting rates.
The Polycarbonate top (which is assembled on site) will protect the young plants and provide a mini climate several degrees higher than the surrounding temperatures in the greenhouse. Therefore there may not be any need for additional background heating in the greenhouse.
- Simple to put together – comes part built but some parts require connecting
- Energy efficient – inexpensive to run, no need to heat the whole greenhouse
- Optimum growing temperature – precise thermostatic control from 6 to 38°C
- Durable construction – reliability built-in
- Space saving design – overall dimensions length 1.5m, width 0.75m
- Voltage: 110V or 230V
- Power: 165W
- Thermostat: 6 to 38°C
- Capacity: up to 12 seed trays
- Size: length 1.5m, width 0.75m
Thermometers & Testing
Hotbox Standard Thermostat (3-38°C)£118.30 £98.58
Hotbox Superb - Dual Output Fan Heater - 2.8kW£354.08 £295.07
Shatter Resistant Propagator Lids - Large (12)£63.14 £52.62
Switches for Heatwave Panel£36.54 £30.45
Hotbox Sirocco - Dual Output Fan Heater£225.94 £188.28
Biogreen Jumbo Propagator£304.86 £254.05
Hotbox Model 5 Mistraal Fan£198.73 £165.61
Shatter Resistant Propagator Lids - Small (24)£82.51 £68.76