Ground Stabilising Mesh - 2m x 20m
- Buy 2 for £517.64 £431.37 each and save 7%
- Buy 6 for £468.91 £390.76 each and save 16%
Permanent grass reinforcement mesh allows cars and pedestrians onto grassed areas where it would not normally be possible, by protecting grass from wear & tear and rutting, whilst retaining and keeping the natural grass cover.
Can also be installed for immediate use for temporary applications. Although not having the full working capacity of an integrated mesh, the effects of trafficking will be greatly minimised.
To apply – lay the mesh onto existing grass and fix in place using steel Upins (for normal conditions 150 pins per roll). Please see our installation guide for instructions or contact our technical team for further clarification.
Typical Uses include:
- Daily car parking requirements
- Overflow car parking requirements
- Allowing off road parking on grass verges
- Access to grass areas normally closed off to trafficking
- Minimising damage to highly trafficked grassed areas
- Temporary grass access routes
- Protection to allow routing by golf buggies
- Equestrian i.e. paddock gateways, walkways & feeding rings
- Thickness: 14mm
- Weight m2: 2kg/m2
|Lead Time||7 days|