0.7m Width Root Barrier - 10m Roll
For lead time please call 01282 873333
- Buy 2 for £56.02 £46.68 each and save 8%
- Buy 5 for £51.74 £43.12 each and save 15%
In paved areas, roads, lawns, patios or building foundations, damage by tree or plant roots can prove to be an expensive problem. DuPont Root Barrier is a technically advanced fabric which prevents and contains invasive growth.
- Controls the growth of aggressive rooting plants and trees
- Protects patios, paved areas and asphalted surfaces
- Protects against damage to buildings and utility channels
- Chemically inert spun material
Controlling invasive plants, such as bamboo and hypericum, in a park, garden or civic amenity as most landscapers will know, is almost an impossibility. Root Barrier is a chemically inert, strong, smooth-lined, spun material which will contain rampant root growth without damaging the plants and without harming the surrounding materials.
Root Barrier is impervious to water and must be installed vertically to encourage the roots to grow downwards. This effectively controls the roots but, at the same time, it also protects the roots from pollutants and acids in the soil.
Easy to use, DuPont Root barrier requires little preparation and once installed can be left maintenance free for many years.
Always use Root Barrier vertically with the green side facing in towards the roots